Tony Jazz Restaurant Review of The Ivy Restaurant Soho London WC1 with special Guest Nicole Haynes 27th October 2022











Tony Jazz enjoyed the start of my vacation with a lovely lunch meeting @ The exclusive Ivy Restaurant in Soho London. The ambience was electric as my guest, and I began the afternoon with some refreshing mocktails made by Alan our mixologist for the day.
Once our table was ready which was quick, we were whisked away by the Head waiter and seated..We started our lunch with a light starter. I had a beautiful Crispy Duck melon salad whilst my guest Nicole had the famous Bang Bang chicken salad in a special peanut sauce. This went down divine except for maybe a touch too much sauce for my guest palate.
However, this was soon made up by the main course of the well renowned Shepherd's pie for my guest as I had a large portion of the Haddock fish & chips.
I was a bit surprised that the waiter served me first instead of my guest which I naturally corrected politely being a fully trained Buter 😅 Desert 🏜 was a large portion of creme bruelee which we shared. We had great conversation as we spotted a few celebrities and politicians sitting near by as we sipped on our drinks with smiles until the bill was presented to me. Lol .
To be honest it was a nice surprise as it was very reasonable for the meal and drinks we had. After taking a few photos outside with the friendly doorman we departed fully filled and satisfied from the whole experience. I highly recommend this establishment of historic presence to the famous West End.
Tony Jazz Lifestyle Manager and professional Butler to the Rich & Wealthy.

 

Comments

Popular Posts